Presidential Hackathon Welcomes Innovative Minds from All Walks to Join this Event!
To demonstrate the government’s emphasis on open data and innovative data application, the General Association of Chinese Culture and the Institute of Information Industry collaborates in holding a cross-institute and cross-domain “Presidential Hackathon”. By gathering the wisdom of people, it implements the idea of open data, hastens the optimization of public service, and improves the innovative efficacy of government services.
Presidential Hackathon encourages society to integrate open data and data to be publicized to create outstanding data application and innovative services through collective brainstorming. Related details are as the following:
A. Date of Event: Jun. 2, 2018 (Sat.)
B. Location: Taipei Guest House
C. Competition Agendas:
1. Strengthening Disaster-prevention and Sharing Medical Resource
2. Diverse Development for Youth Employment
3. Social Safety and Senior Settling
4. Environment Protection and Energy Sustainability
5. Smart Commuting and Tourism Improvement
D. Important Schedule (2018)
-Proposal Application Period: Mar. 3 to Mar. 23.
-Preliminary Selection (paper review): Mar. 24 to Mar. 30.
-Entry Announcement: Mar. 31.
-Entry Team Workshop and Instruction Meeting: Apr. 14, Apr. 28 and May 12.
-Semi-final Selection: May 19 to May 20.
-Final Selection and Awarding Ceremony: Jun. 2.
Individual Participation Schedule
- Application Period: Apr. 3 to Apr. 9.
- Entry Announcement: Apr. 10.