R is a free programming language and has many functions of statistical analysis and illustration. It is currently one of the most popular open source software. Due to its features of being free of charge as well as open, cross-platform and resource sharing, worldwide users have developed an abundance of packages that supports nowadays technologies, such as machine learning and data mining. The only thing users have to do is to install the appropriate package, then their data can be analyzed with R. It’s much easier to discover the meaning hidden within and demonstrated the result with vivid visualization.
Taiwan R User Group will host 12 sessions of the Data Visualization Series events in 2018. The sessions will be held monthly and conducted by lectures and Hackathons. We will start from basic visualization, and gradually expand to various visualization topics in Hackathons. Details regarding the first session are as the following:
- Topic: Data Viz with R
- Time: 2018/1/15 19:30~21:30
- Host: Taiwan R User Group
- Location: 3F, No. 153, Sec. 3, Xinyi Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City (Institute for Information Industry, III)
1. Brief Data Viz Series by c3h3
2. Data Viz with R: ggplot2 basic by Claire Tsao
3. Introduction to Power BI with R & Sanddance by c3h3
Friends interested with R, welcome to join us!
Source: Meetup https://www.meetup.com/Taiwan-R/events/245806606/
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Tw.R.User